Maintenance is an important aspect of every company. It keeps the machines and equipment in top shape. With advances in technology, the process of maintenance has been made easier for employees and maintenance staff. The easiest and most convenient way to run and schedule maintenance is with the use of onsite server CMMS software.
What is CMMS software?
CMMS software is a system that automates the maintenance process. It is a maintenance management system that encompasses various functions, such as scheduling, data recording, organizing, reporting and tracking of work orders. The process involved in maintenance is a tedious and time-consuming task. With the use of this software in a company, it avoids downtime and prolongs the life of the equipment.
The advantage of Onsite Server CMMS Software
Choosing a CMMS server wisely is essential for the success of your maintenance program. Here are the advantages of onsite server CMMS software:
- Full control. One of the pros of onsite server CMMS software is that the company’s IT personnel is in charge of the installation of the software and running it. With this in mind, the data and maintenance software is within your company’s full control.
- Simple installation. The process of installation of the software is also easy. You are provided with a download link and with an installation wizard – the whole process will be a breeze. If you are finding it hard to complete the installation, you can always consult customer service or technical support.
- Can be easily accessed. Another advantage of an onsite server is the convenience it offers when accessing it. It can be easily viewed via PC, laptop, tablet or phone. This computerized maintenance software is designed to provide ease of access and a user-friendly interface. This is especially beneficial for those maintenance staff who have to work outside or travel all the time.
When you finally decided to purchase onsite server CMMS software, you have to do the next step, and this is finding the right product. Here are some of the things that you should look for:
- Choose computerized maintenance management systems software with a good reputation in the industry. Doing a little research will help you find the best product that will suit your needs. You can also read customer reviews as this will help you know if the program works as advertised.
- Compare features of different maintenance management software. One of the leading CMMS software which is FaciliWorks CMMS software offers extra features. Aside from the maintenance management services, they also cover hosting services, data migration, a user-friendly interface and mobile accessibility.
- The cost is also one of the things to consider; however, we do not want to compromise the company by choosing a cheap product with limited features. Looking at different product comparisons that show their features and cost will help you decide which one to purchase.
- Choose CMMS software with good customer and technical support. In times when your system is not functioning as expected or if you have any questions, an accommodating technical support team will help lessen the hassle and hasten the process of fixing the issue.
We at FaciliWorks provide only the best service to our customers. Our world-class maintenance management system is designed to provide solutions to every maintenance problem and simplify operations. Contact us today and avail our trial period free of charge!