Stay in touch! Sign up for our newsletter to receive special discounts, product revisions and updates, industry news, training and webinar schedules and handy tech tips about FaciliWorks. We usually send only one newsletter per month. We will never share your information with anyone and you can opt out at any time (each newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link for one-step removal).
- January 2021: Reorganize, relabel and recharge
- November 2020: FaciliWorks 8i Mobile is free with 8i Enterprise
- September 2020: Is there a positive Coronavirus case in your facility?
- July 2020: Improve accountability and compliance with automatic emails
- May 2020: Working from home? It’s the perfect time for web training!
- March 2020: Using key performance indicators (KPIs)
- January 2020: Streamline your workflow in 2020
- November 2019: Tell the world what you think of FaciliWorks
- September 2019: You can print maintenance labels right out of FaciliWorks
- July 2019: Reorganize, relabel and recharge your maintenance department
- May 2019: Registration is now open for trainings in Ohio and California
Other Online Resources
Helpful links to the latest industry news and other online resources regarding quality management, standards compliance and best practices:
- www.facilitiesnet.com: Facility and Maintenance Management Professional Resources
- www.maintenanceworld.com: Maintenance World is an article source for maintenance management and equipment reliability professionals.
- www.afe.org: AFE provides education, certification, technical info and more for plant and facility engineering, operations and maintenance professionals.
- www.iso.org: ISO is an independent, non-governmental membership organization and the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards.
- www.ansi.org: ANSI oversees the creation, promulgation and use of thousands of norms and guidelines that directly impact businesses in nearly every sector.
- www.sae.org: The ultimate knowledge source for mobility engineering.
- www.fda.gov: U.S. Food and Drug Administration; standards compliance.
- www.qualitymag.com: Quality Magazine serves the quality assurance and process improvement needs of more than 64,000 manufacturing professionals.
- www.qualitydigest.com: The source for cutting-edge management, tools, and innovation in quality management.
- www.bin95.com: Business Industrial Network provides industrial training onsite and through online resources.
- www.engineers.com: The Engineers’ Club provides online resources for engineers and technical professionals around the world.
- www.gembaacademy.com: Lean & Six Sigma Training Videos
- www.eng-tips.com: Intelligent work forums for engineering professionals.
- www.isixsigma.com: iSixSigma is dedicated to providing essential information, research and how-to knowledge to help organizations worldwide improve execution.
- www.asq.org: ASQ is a global community of people passionate about quality, who use the tools, their ideas and expertise to make our world work better.